Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TRUE STORY

February 4th I was having a normal day just like any other school day. I slept through my first two classes, caught up with my friends and started walking to my 3rd class. When I got there, standing at the door was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. She had just transferred from a school across town. I wanted to talk to her but I decided to sit back and wait to see what she was like. As the weeks passed, I realized her personality was just as perfect as her looks. I started to fall in love with little things about her like the way she walked, the way she sat and everything else she did. My friends started to notice a change in me. I wasn't so tired in school anymore. I started getting good grades and I started setting higher goals. I joined the football team. I started looking forward to the school week and hating the weekends just because I wanted to see her. Everything I did changed. After about a month I started noticing something about her. Everytime I looked in her direction she was looking at me and she would quickly look away. Whenever she saw me in the halls she smiled at me. I had never felt like this before so I didn't know what to do or what to say. I knew she had feelings for me, but I just couldn't ask her out. One day, towards the end of the school year, I overheard one of her friends talking about her. I heard her say she was moving to a different state. I have never experienced a feeling as bad as the feeling I had hearing this. I realized I might only have two more weeks of seeing her. I wanted to tell her so much but I didn't know how to do it. Talking to this girl was the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. Whenever I was around her, my confidence left me. I suffered every minute while I counted down the days I had left with her. On the last day of school, I walked into class and saw her sitting there just like every other day. All I could concentrate on was her. She was wearing a gray shirt, with blue jeans rolled up at the bottom like they always were. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before. She didn't smile on the last day but she just sat there looking around, occasionally glancing at me but looking away before I could look up at her. Ten minutes were left before summer but I wasn't excited at all. I was trying to decide what to do. I could tell her how I feel and have a chance, or let her go. The bell rang and everyone started yelling and running to their cars but I just walked behind the only girl I've ever loved. After one last look at her, I turned around and walked away from her forever. Every night I still thank God for bringing her into my life. I would give up everything I own just to be with her for one more day. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for her. I would be nothing. But she inspired me to do something with my life and to fight for my dreams. Now people look up to me and admire me. And I owe it all to her. I can't imagine her ever being with any other man and I can't imagine myself being with another woman. I'll always remember her and who knows, maybe one day I'll see her again.




Advertise with my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://storiesparama.blogspot.com;
http://alturl.com/sgkj
http://silapathiharam.blogspot.com
http://parameshwari-wwwbestrealstories.blogspot.com
pls visit above sites and write your comments.