Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Perfect Night

It was one of those boring summer nights. I was supposed to be grounded, but talked my way out of it. My best friend and I stopped at another friend's house. Outside his house was my favorite car. My friend and I went inside, and I start talking to the driver of that car. He said he would take me for a ride. How could I decline to a face so cute?



The first thing I noticed about him was his sideburns, then of course those eyes. So, we went. I was taking a ride with the cutest guy I had ever seen and in my favorite car! Well, our little ride turned into a 2-hour drive. Neither of us could stop talking, I guess you could say we hit it off.

Midnight rolled around, and I had to be getting home. He came with me and we talked on my bedroom floor until 3 in the morning. There was never a silent moment. There was no way I was going to say goodbye yet. We decided to go for another ride so I had to sneak out. I remember that ride like it was Yesterday. He took me through all these scenic roads on a beautiful summer night with the top down. We stopped at a gas station to get something to eat and drink.



At about 5am, we both decided we were getting kind of tired. So, he took me home and came in again for about an hour. He gave me his pager number and I gave him my number. He hugged me and I kissed him goodbye. I got the strangest look back from him. After he left I couldn't wait to talk to him again. The only thing I thought about all morning was, “What a perfect guy I had just met.”



He called me the next night and came over again. We cuddled on the couch and kissed. I only knew him for about a day, but he asked me to be his girlfriend anyway.



It has been 15 months since then. I still hold the piece of paper he wrote his number on. I love this guy more than I could have ever imagined possible. There is never a dull or silent moment. I will never forget that drive, those cute sideburns or the gummy worms he left to melt in the car. The night that should never have happened did, and I am so happy because of it. To think, I may have never met my first love, Josh, if I had still been grounded. (Thanks Dad!
 
Source: Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://storiesparama.blogspot.com;
http://alturl.com/sgkj
http://silapathiharam.blogspot.com
http://parameshwari-wwwbestrealstories.blogspot.com
pls visit above sites and write your comments.