Monday, January 31, 2011

Painful love...

I decided to continue to write my story,the love that I couldn't have...
I feel very miserable deep inside.All my bottled up feelings and frustrations are wearing me off.You keep telling me that you love jane,and expect me to listen to your love for her every single night.Not only can't I tell you the truth,I still have to hear your problems in love.

Many a times,i think of how i just let you go,and start thinking what a retard i was.But,this feeling goes away when i see that sparkle in your eyes when you look at jane.Even though i can only stand from a distance,silently weeping,silently loving you,not letting you know how i really feel,i still share that joy in you..the happiness in you when you see that special her...

i really love you,really,but i don't dare to express my feelings for you,even though i've hinted several times to you,you are still blind to my love.So all i can do is let time show how much i care for you..

There are dyas when i'll sit in a daze,just lookin at the sky and dreamin of your smile.Its those days when tears trickles down my cheeks and my heart bleeds.

My love,i'm so sorry that im not the type who can express their feelings easily.I keep most things to myself..but,if one day,when nobody seems to care for you anymore,please don't think that your alone,for i'll always be here.From the past,staying here at present and lasting till the future...

I can be your sunshine who brightens up your days,be the rain on a sad day,crying along with you,or..i can be just there,whether you want to talk to me,or treat me as a punching bag,i don't mind at all.For i'll know that,there was a time that i was there for you when you were alone...

The words that i've said,the actions i show and the part i play,is nothing,compared to the unconditional love i have for you..

I don't dare say that nobody has loved anyone so deeply like me,im sure that all the ladies out there,weeping as you read my story,may have felt the exact same way too.......
 
Source: Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://storiesparama.blogspot.com;
http://alturl.com/sgkj
http://silapathiharam.blogspot.com
http://parameshwari-wwwbestrealstories.blogspot.com
pls visit above sites and write your comments.