Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For Ever Hold Your Peace

We met in Jan of '99. It was something that wasn't supposed to happen. I was married and she was with someone as well but that didn't stop 2 strangers from finding a love that neither of us had ever experienced. Our bond was formed because of the betrayal of my wife who was her best friend. None of this could have been had the wife not taken her to the house of the person she was having an affair with. It was at the point where the attention being sought out was actually being given to me by this person. She appreciated all the little things I did and never took the time spent together for granted. At first I thought it was a game but I found out otherwise in a short period of time. What started out as someone showing compassion for another person soon turned into a forbidden love. It came to the point though where I had to make a choice between the 2. I chose the wife because I did love her but I also thought it was the right thing to do. I quickly came to realize that I should have went with my heart and not my head because things never got any better with my marriage and I missed the her so much now but knew that I could not turn back the hands of time.



Well 3 years have passed and the she will be married in less than 2 months. She asked me how I "really" felt about her which is puzzling being that she is about to take "the" walk down the aisle. I asked why did she wait until now when the subject had already been approached?


I ask of everyone, is it a game, is she really having second thoughts, or is it just the usual case of cold feet. Of course the automatic reaction is to simply leave it alone but it's hard while knowing that we're an exact match in many ways.



Well being that this story is long enough, I will end it by asking of every person's opinion who visits the STORY.


Thank you for taking the time to read this mini-novel and all suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://storiesparama.blogspot.com;
http://alturl.com/sgkj
http://silapathiharam.blogspot.com
http://parameshwari-wwwbestrealstories.blogspot.com
pls visit above sites and write your comments.